Diar Consult is a culturally sensitive international consultancy effectively comprising three design practices in one: urban design and master planning, architecture and related landscape design, and interior design.
Services in each discipline are provided by a dedicated specialist team who, whilst operating with efficient autonomy, benefit from the support, resource and cross pollination that can only result from being part of a large, established practice.
Diversity without compromise
Although Diar Consult is an international practice, it prides itself on providing a bespoke, personal service tailored to realising the full potential of projects regardless of size, typology and budget. Projects are not designed by applying a house style or formula, but rather by diligent and conscientious analysis of a client’s particular needs and the project’s specific context, thereby ensuring a uniquely appropriate end result.
Spectrum of services
Urban design and master planning
- Site selection studies
- Project feasibility analyses
- Master planning and design
- Built form environmental impact analysis on global master plans
Architectural services and related landscape design
- Development appraisal
- Architectural and related landscape design
- Contract administration / supervision
- Conservation and Restoration
Interior design services
- Interior design; programming
- Space management
- Corporate standards development
- Space planning; operation’s interior evaluation
- Corporate and retail branding